Monday, November 24, 2014

Week 15 Writing


I really liked that in this class we could really be pushed. I have never been a strong writer so I felt I really gained a lot from this class. I decided to do the Portfolio assignment as my semester long project. I am very happy with my decision to do this assignment because I felt I was able to improve overall. I think if you are extremely creative then you should pick the storybook option. I feel it is harder to come up with stories from out of the blue. I really like that the commenting was a great idea. I think that we can really improve on our own writing through our peers comments and feedback. I felt comments that gave me advice on how to cut-down on my information were the most useful to me. I absolutely think that I absolutely did improve on my writing this semester. I think that I was really pushed and made to improve and I am very grateful for this. I see myself doing a lot of contract writing in my career. I have done one class focused solely on business writing so I feel that it is beneficial to learn things centralized to your career. Overall I think that this class was a great learning opportunity for me and that I really gained a lot from this!

No comments:

Post a Comment