Monday, November 17, 2014

Famous Last Words Week 13: Snow-day

Snow-day

Last week everyone was talking about how they thought that we were going to get snow this weekend. Now I am from Colorado so I was thinking that it was either not going to snow at all or we would just get a very little bit of snow. To my surprise I woke up yesterday to meet up with two separate groups to work on group presentations and it began to snow. I absolutely could not believe it! I was very excited to see the snow though. I felt like we did not get a Fall this year and went straight to winter but who can be mad at the snow?! Then last night my roommates and I were cooking for a ‘friendsgiving’ and it was snowing so hard! We were all getting so excited and could not wait to see it President Boren was going to call a snow-day or not. We hung out all night and enjoyed the food that had been prepared and then finally we got the text from OU saying that school had been canceled for today! We were all absolutely ecstatic and could not wait to sleep in this morning! This snow-day I mostly just slept in, relaxed and ran some errands since the snow melted pretty quickly! I also have loved having the day to get caught up on homework and housework.

Source: Flickr

This is looking to be a very busy week for me; I have one exam and two final presentations. My first presentation is tomorrow and it is in my Purchasing and Buyer behavior class. It is over the marketing techniques on New Year’s. Then Wednesday I have a presentation in my Social Media Marketing class over a marketing campaign. Finally I have a program exam in my Marketing Research class on Thursday night. So one busy busy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment