Monday, November 10, 2014

Famous Last Words Week 12: Almost Done

Almost Done

Wow I can’t believe that we have just wrapped up week twelve of the semester! This semester is going by so quickly and I can’t believe that I will be graduating in just about six months!

Source: Flickr
(I thought this was kind of a funny and applicable picture!)

 This week was finally one of my slower weeks; I only had one project and one quiz. I did underestimate the magnitude of my project however. It was a job analysis paper for my management class, I put it off till the last minute but then it ended up taking me five hours to complete! I also had a pretty tough quiz in my business law class that ended up going pretty well. I say that this was a slower week for me because it was the first week since week three that I did not have an exam. I am in eighteen hours this semester so it has been very busy and the tests seem to be never ending.

This upcoming week I have a final exam! It is a little strange but we also have a final project so the teacher asked if we wanted to move up the exam and push back the project presentation. The class agreed that would be the best thing to do, so on the bright side that is one more final exam down! I also have the majority of m finals during dead week this semester. I am in three night classes so all three of those will be during dead week and then one teacher just moved the final to dead week. So then I only have one exam during the actual finals week. I am excited about this because then I will be able to go home to Colorado on the Tuesday of finals week and see my family!


I am doing my best to stay on track with this class, everything usually goes as planned. The portfolio stories sometimes do end up getting in a little late however due to all my exams but I am working on starting them earlier!

No comments:

Post a Comment